Miss U Text Messages
Good Time,Bad Time,Day Time,Night Time,Work Time,Off Time,Happy Time,Sad Time,Sleep Time,In the Mean Time...I MISS YOU all the Time.
There's no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can make u smile n say: I Miss U.
Do u know, what I say, what I think, what I feel, what I think, what I wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO MUCH.
U must b tired coz u hv been running through my mind, u gotta b a thief coz u hv stolen my heart n I must hv been a bad shooter coz I keep missing u.
Close your Eyes,Relax your Body,And stop your Breathing as long as you can...NOW BREATH......I Miss you as much as YOU MISSED THE AIR!
Last night i wanted to send u a msg, but all i could write was: "noh ss!w !". it didn't make much sense until i read it upside down...
A BC DE FG HI JK LM NO PQ RS TV WX Y Zhave I missedsomething?yes..i missed "U"