Freindship Text Messages
  • If u read,u owe me a HUG, if u delete,u Owe me a kiss, if u save,u owe me a DATE, if u return txt msg 2 me, u OWE me All, bt if u ignore, U r MINe! So wat will U do?

  • Friendship is not a game to play, It is not a word to say, It doesn't start on March and ends on May, It is tomorrow, yesterday, today and everyday.

  • i sent u an SMS, It was flying in the air and it met to your SMS, which was also fyling towards me, they both fall in Love and disappeared there forever

  • some thing can not be described......some moments can not be shared......some feelings can not be explained....some words can not be described.....but.....nothing can be hidden from a true friend..

  • I won't promise to be your friend forever, coz I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

  • Someday you may lose your hair, your teeth, your looks, or even your memory. But there's something you won't lose. Me, coz I'll always be your friend.

  • don`t love friend like a flower,--;--;<@ because a flower dies in season. Love them like a river,because a river-_-_-_-_-_-_- flows foreever.

  • Some friends are remembered because of their smile. Some friends are remembered because of their style. But you are remembered because you are so nice to remember. Take care.

  • A true friend is not like rain which rain and leave away.a true friend is like air ,sometimes silent but always around you.