Flirt Sms

|

Flirt Text Messages
  • Press down......downmore......ok......more......yes......ahh.......yes......almostthere......yeah......oh shit......harder......so good! Yeah, that's textualintercourse
  • It must have been a rainy day when you were born..Heaven was crying 'cus it lost its most beautiful angel!
  • The word HELLO means: H=How are you? E=Evrything alright? L=Like 2 hear from you! L=Love 2 see you soon O=Obviously I miss you..SO, HELLO
  • Have you ever been to the moon ? no ! sit on my rocket and I will take you there
  • If your right leg was thanksgiving and Your left leg was Christmas could I meet U between the holidays?
  • Hey, is your dad a terrorist? Cos baby, you're the bomb! Your daddy must have been a hunter because you're a fox!
  • I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  • Roses are red.voilets are corny.when i think of you babes it makes me so HORNY!!!