Sorry Sms

|

Sorry Text Messages
  • SORRY… SORRY… SORRY…SORRY…Dont get confused ,Aray Baba SORRY means:S->Some,O->One Is,R->Really,R->RememberingY->You…..Have A wonderful day….
  • I am sorry to be smiling every time you’re near.I am sorry my eyes twinkle whenever you’re here.I am sorry that cupid has made his hit.I am sorry i love you,I can’t help it.
  • Is kadar humari chahat ka imtihaan mat lijiye,Kyu ho khafa ye bayan to kijiye,
    Kar dijiye maaf agar ho gayi hai koi khata,Yu yaad na kar ke saza to na dijiye
  • As I feel the tear go down my cheek,I notice that my heart is weak,For the love I have for you,Will always be gold and true,I have made some mistakes, they rest in the past,But know my love will always last,Even though we are a distance apart,You always have the key to my heart.
  • Bhool se koi bhool hui tobhool samajh kar bhool jana.
    Are… bhoolna sirf bhool ko,bhool se bhi hame na bhulana